With Thanksgiving being tomorrow it seems like a good time to sit back and reflect on the things Cut is most thankful for this year.
1. The Salon: Cut sits nestled in the stylish neighborhood of Bankers Hill, located on the second floor of a building with windows stretching around the full span of the salon floor. Windows giving panoramic views of downtown, filling the salon with natural light from sunrise to sunset and when the sun goes down the glow of city lights takes its place. What a wonderful place to come to work everyday!
2. The Cut Family: In just over two years Cut has become a bustling salon filled with 19 talented and accomplished stylists, 2 wonderful salon coordinators, and a professional make-up artist. This group of amazing individuals has come together to form the Cut family and are really what makes the salon great!
3. You: Really what is a salon without patrons? We are so thankful to have the best clients around, thank you for choosing Cut.
4. Oribe: As one of only a handful of San Diego Salons to carry this line we can not help but feel very fortunate. This luxury line created by one of the most influential hairdressers of all time delivers products of the highest quality that truly work wonders.
5. Unite: Last year Cut added Unite to our product offering and we couldn’t be happier about it. Unite is a boutique line based in San Diego, offering a superior line of products FREE of sulfates, sodium chloride, parabens, DEA, and MEA; they are vegan, color safe.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday!