With the release of Baz Luhrmann’s Great Gatsby remake starring Carey Mulligan it seems as the the roaring 20’s style is all the rage and well frankly we love it. Finger waves, jeweled headbands and hair pins, ultra shine coifs are showing up all around town and we want to help you be a part of the fun.
1. Start with wet hair, apply Oribe Creme for Style and blow dry, this will help hold the style and add shine to hair.
2. Create a deep side part and spray Oribe Soft Laquer Heat Styling Spray all over hair to lock in shine during heat styling.
3. Curl hair using spring clamp curling iron and pin each curl in place to set.
4. When hair is cool undo pins and gently brush through curls. If your hair is long pin hair into a bun at the nape of neck and pull sides loose to create a faux bob.
5. Finish style with Oribe Super Fine Hairspray and adorn with your favorite vintage pin or headband.